Unannouced Factory Audit consists of 6 parts
1. Opening Meeting-Auditor will expain the intent of visit and the audit process.
2. Factory tour-General Walkthrough of the factory and dorms(if applicable)
3. Employee interviews-Confidential, conducted one-to-one of in small groups.
4. Factory management interview-Review hiring process, factory rules, work schedules, and other procedures used by factory management.
廠管理層面談-評估雇傭程序, 工廠規章制度, 工作計劃, 以及工廠管理的其它程序.
5. Country of Origina review-Review production records and shipping records.
6. Closing meeting-Review any findings found during the audit with factory management. This includes detailing how to correct the issue(s) and negotiate the correct by date. The audit recap is signed by both the auditor and factory management and a copy is left with the factory.
結束會議-與工廠管理層評論審驗期間發現的問題. 包括詳細的如何改正發現的問題以及協議改正日期. 然后一份驗廠概要需要驗廠員和工廠管理人員共同簽署, 且留一份拷貝于工廠。